About Texas Children's Hospital
- Affiliation with Texas Children’s; ranked 4th on 2017 U.S. News and World Report survey of Best Children’s Hospitals
- Nation’s 1st Pediatric HMO
- 3rd Largest Medicaid plan in Texas with more than 430,000 members
- Owns and operates two community based Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Is a STAR Kids program provider for children with medical complexities
We are searching for a Manager of Business Intelligence Programming and Systems Integration within our Health Plan Organization.
Someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll provide direction and guidance to programming, application and technical staff. You will also manage and facilitate projects within hospital departments.
- Provides direction to individuals supervised. Ensures staff received training required to complete projects
- Ensures everyone’s skill sets are properly utilized
- Assists in analysis of problems encountered in projects and reviews progress or projects to inform management of status
- Provides senior leadership including being conversant with the future direction of enterprise systems, and how future and current systems can be utilized for the benefit of the hospital
- Enforces project management policies and procedures to all team members performing project management. (i.e., escalation of technical and functional issues, minutes, resources, and change control)
- Provides support to hospital personnel on programming and technical issues and problems
- Consults with user departments to coordinate plans and activities including coordination to facilitate specific development projects, coordination of software upgrades and the installation of new product
- Resolves procedural problems through expert analysis of the more difficult installs or modifications and recommends solutions
- Develops and manages budgets
- Develops a realistic plan for identifying and accomplishing projects for the following year with Director’s assistance
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Nine (9) years of IS experience
- Three + years management experience
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Demonstrates analytical skills, verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, and leadership
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.