About Texas Children's HospitalNation’s 1st Pediatric HMO 3rd Largest Medicaid plan in Texas with more than 430,000 members Affiliation with Texas Children’s; ranked 4th on 2017 U.S. News and World Report survey of Best Children’s Hospitals Owns and operates two community based Patient Centered Medical Homes Is a STAR Kids program provider for children with medical complexities
We are searching for a Sr. Solutions Architect – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting along with experience with Claims Processing applications such as Qnxt or Facets.
In this position, you’ll lead technical services to analyze, design, and deliver clinical/business solutions. You will need to lend your expertise to answer technical consulting questions, individually or as part of a project team. You will serve as a senior subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with enterprise applications plans. You will be responsible for preparing and participating in "deep dive" technical evaluation meetings, investigating processes to understand data and communications flow within the hospital’s Integrated Delivery System. Lastly, you will promote consistency and collaboration with all functional departments with primary focus on optimizing all business processes supported by information technology.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
· Develops Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into complete information systems (technologies, processes and people) or operational solutions
· Analysis of current business practices, user needs and work flow processes
· Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or opportunity and to design a virtualized solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity
· Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of large enterprise solutions that span multiple technologies and disciplines
· Prior to first productive use, identify the impacts and dependencies of the new system
· Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering system capacity, limitations, and desired results
· Creates robust, scalable, sustainable data architecture that supports requirements
· Develops conceptual (theoretical) model from multiple data sources
· Prepares technical architectural and implementation design documents
· Works closely with the DBA and system administrators to help insure the physical design meets the functional and performance requirements of the application
· Ten (10) years of experience analyzing, designing, and/or delivering clinical/business solutions
· Five (5) years of relational database management system (RDBMS) experience (with demonstrated knowledge of data types, change control implications, and performance optimization)
· Bachelor's degree (may offset the experience requirement above)
· Master's degree (may offset the experience requirement above)
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, business administration, healthcare administration or business or technology field is preferred
· Broad IT industry knowledge with depth in multiple areas including application development, servers, networks and databases
· Familiarity with various operating systems used by Hospital data processing techniques and practices
· A working knowledge of a variety of hardware and software environments
· Experience with full life cycle phase software development is required, as well as full understanding and experience in architecting internet and client server systems and integration and communications platforms
· Knowledge of process mapping and group presentation
· Demonstrates written and verbal communication, analytical, and organizational skills
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to a stringent timeline
· Ability to apply knowledge of how the industry uses IT to address business challenges using, for example, technical standards and infrastructure, cross-industry trends that impact IT investment, industry-specific roadmaps, and IT enablers
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.