About Texas Children's Hospital
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Physician Referral Liaison – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll be responsible for professional business development of targeted physicians to drive referrals to strategic service lines within the hospital through account management, account migration and acquisition, and exceptional service and support.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Performs as the liaison between targeted referring physicians (national/regional) and designated service lines at the hospital
- Conducts extensive market analysis for use in identifying the primary physician target audience inclusive of physician specialty, geography, practice size, referral patterns/trends and leverages analysis to develop segmented contact plan designed to optimize marketing efforts
- Leverages market insight to build and implement go-to-market plans to acquire, grow and nurture strong relationships among targeted referring physicians to designated services lines at the hospital
- Functions as the primary contact person and resource for referring physicians in a trouble-shooting capacity/ Reports questions and concerns to appropriate Hospital representatives
- Communicates ongoing changes in market trends, competitive landscape and market intelligence to service line and marketing leaders and leverages insight to drive recommendations to marketing department to help drive more effective communication methods and tools to the targeted physician audience
- Remains involved in an effort to ensure the appropriate changes/improvements are made to drive greater service and satisfaction
- Maintains extensive knowledge of each strategic service line inclusive of, but not limited to services and procedures performed, conditions treated, research and cutting edge capabilities, referral process, etc.
- Identifies appropriate target audiences and coordinates promotion of programs with the support of professional marketing team
- Assists in securing venues for lecture series and provide event management for execution of CME/CNE events
- Identifies professional outreach initiatives that will help drive an awareness and strengthen connections between the strategic service lines and targeted physicians inclusive of professional conferences and trade shows, professional organizations, advocacy groups, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Three (3) years of experience in marketing, physician professional relationship building, or sales
- An understanding of sales and marketing and the ability to meet the referral needs of physician specialist
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and written skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The position requires individuals with a high-energy level, self-initiated work behaviors, exceptional customer service, flexible thinking and poise
- Requires the ability to utilize a personal computer and have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Salesforce automation software a plus
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.