About Texas Children's HospitalFounded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation's first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children. We provide STAR/Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to pregnant women, teens, children and adults in Houston and surrounding areas. Currently, the Health Plan has more than 375,000 members who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals. Texas Children's Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area. To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
We are searching for an Audit Assistant – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll manage and maintain departmental records and databases and department extract data; to produce reports using IDS applications and Audit software; and to provide assistance to Compliance team during the course of SIU investigations and internal and external audits.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Handles Administrative Duties
• Manage and Track Audit Recoveries
• Manages and Maintains Special Investigative Unit Committee Minutes and Reports
• Manage Contract Filings with the State
• Performs Random Sample Selections for Audit
Skills & Requirements
• H.S. Diploma or GED
• Some college courses in business, accounting, or computer science
• 2 years of administrative working experience, performing responsibilities consistent with this job description
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.