About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus is Houston’s first community hospital designed, built and equipped exclusively for children in one of the city’s most rapidly growing communities in the area from Sugar Land to Bryan-College Station, Texas. Located at I-10 and Barker Cypress, our 515,007-square-foot hospital houses the only 24/7 pediatric emergency room in the Greater West Houston area, four operating rooms, 16-bed pediatric intensive care unit, 46 acute care beds, advanced imaging services including MRI and CT scans, a neurophysiology sleep lab, a pathology lab and a full-scale pharmacy.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for an Assistant Director of Ambulatory Services — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll provide accountability for the clinical, administrative and human resources activities for the designated clinical area(s).
You will ensure the delivery of high quality, developmentally appropriate patient and family centered care at the unit level.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Partners with staff, medical and unit leadership to ensure clinical excellence within a family centered care environment, utilizing multiple sources of information and reports as evidenced by trend identification and action plan development
- Demonstrates astute fiscal accountability, for area of clinical responsibility, as evidenced by the appropriate management and justification of resources, which includes personnel, equipment, supplies and capitol
- Identifies, facilitates and participates in Performance Improvement projects that enhance and ensure safe patient care delivery systems as measured by improved and sustained outcomes and compliance with policies and procedures
- Creates and facilitates collaboration and cooperation among diverse groups, people and professional disciplines to achieve desired results
- Commits to the on-going development of self, unit leadership team and staff to achieve professional goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or health care related field, MHA, MBA, or clinical background preferred
- 3 years of health care experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of management/leadership experience
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Healthcare Administration (MHA) will substitute for two (2) years of health care field experience
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.