About Texas Children's Hospital
Founded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation's first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children. We provide STAR/Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to pregnant women, teens, children and adults in Houston and surrounding areas. Currently, the Health Plan has more than 375,000 members who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals. Texas Children's Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Marketing Specialist— someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will increase awareness, consideration, and preference of strategic services for the organization. You will focus on key consumers and target provider markets as well as internal audiences. This role will develop and maintain relationships with providers and other leaders in key areas while targeting priority audiences to achieve specific marketing goals.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as a marketing relationship “owner” and as a strategic resource for the leadership of key initiatives
- Determine and manage marketing needs and project leads of all related initiatives
- Coordinate the creation, implementation, production, and measurement of marketing campaigns to support objectives
- Collaborate with internal marketing colleagues in PR, web services, brand management, etc., for internal expertise to create effective integrated strategies
- Represent Marketing, serving as contact person and project manager for various marketing and communication initiatives.
- Plan, facilitate, attend and participate in meetings and other events as needed.
- Provide strategic ideas and fresh thinking to help drive business results.
- Integrate effective marketing planning with each center’s unique business objectives.
- Communicate with Health Plan leaders to help identify marketing needs and effective solutions.
- Collaborate with internal marketing colleagues in PR, web services, brand management, etc, tapping internal expertise to create effective integrated strategies.
- Supports provider liaison(s) with marketing strategies and tools designed to help drive referrals to designated service lines.
- Initiate tactics and activities according to plan, on time and within budget parameters.
- Help manage agencies and vendors to execute plans on time and within budget.
- Identify opportunities to support needs of key centers more efficiently/effectively
- Collaborate with areas inside and outside of the Health Plan to regarding population health and other areas of focus.
- Use appropriate marketing research to help in identifying needs and issues and to gauge marketing campaign effectiveness
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2 years of marketing or communications experience required
- Healthcare experience preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.