About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women is a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility and one of a select few hospitals nationwide that provides women, mothers and babies with a full continuum of high-quality, expert health care. Offering a full spectrum of maternal and fetal medicine services, including an array of fetal diagnostic procedures and highly specialized fetal surgeries, the Pavilion for Women is connected to Texas Children’s Hospital via a two-story circular sky bridge to enhance patient care by providing physicians, staff and patient families with rapid access to other pediatric subspecialists. Three private OB/GYN practices, The Family Fertility Center, The Menopause Center and The Women’s Place – Center for Reproductive Psychiatry are all housed here. Additionally, we also recently opened a community-based OB/GYN practice in Pearland.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are looking for a Business Development Liaison Sr – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll be responsible for the professional business development of targeted physicians and patients to drive referrals to the hospital through strategic account management, account migration and acquisition, and exceptional service and support. You’ll also be required to serve as a liaison for the hospital to community physicians and their practice staff in designated territories, in strategically select markets and at national physician conferences.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Assists in building marketing programs and communication plans designed to improve physician loyalty, drive account migration and acquisition, enhance referral profitability and encourage cross referrals between the hospital and the community-based referring physicians
- Conducts personal visits to physician offices, including ob/gyns, pediatricians, family practitioners and other specialists, to develop and maintain strong relationships with referring physicians and their office staff
- Maintains complete and accurate physician records and inputs into the Salesforce tracking system and professional database in a timely manner
- Maintain full knowledge of the hospital’s strategic service lines to better promote and educate these services to targeted physicians, practices, and patients
- Functions as contact person and resource for referring physicians in a trouble-shooting capacity
- Informs senior management on important referring physician, community and corporate issues and remains involved to ensure the appropriate changes/improvements are made to drive greater service and satisfaction
- Follows-up to ensure resolution to problems or concerns reported by referring physicians
- Participates in the design and implementation of the plan for the hospital’s initiatives
- Works with the professional marketing team to develop marketing strategy and provide support in developing communication deliverables designed to promote hospital services and initiatives to physician and practice staff in their territory
- Identifies appropriate target audiences and coordinates promotion of programs with the support of professional marketing team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two (2) years of work experience is required in marketing, physician/professional relationship building (account management) or sales
- Understanding of sales, marketing and account management and the ability to identify and meet the referral needs of pediatricians, family practice physicians and specialists
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and written skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain high-energy level, self-initiated work behaviors, exceptional customer service, flexible thinking and poise and creative problem solving skills
- Clinical background preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.