About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Pediatrics is the nation’s largest primary pediatric care network with more than 200 physicians dedicated to the health care needs of infants to teenagers in nearly 50 locations throughout the greater Houston area. As part of our goal to build a community of healthy children, Texas Children's Pediatrics Community Cares Program provides trusted, high-quality pediatric medical services for children who otherwise would seek care from emergency centers or possibly go without care or treatment due to low family incomes and/or lack of health insurance.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Non Clinical Supervisor—someone who works well in a fast-paced primary care setting. This role will have you supervise and direct non-clinical staff and to gather information, assess and provide direct care to patients.
Do you think you’re the right person for the job?
- Supervises, coaches, counsels and evaluates non-clinical staff to ensure optimal level of job performance, adherence to policies and procedures, and the consistent delivery of quality patient care and customer service
- Greets patients and visitors upon arrival utilizing Service with HEART philosophies
- Assesses patient’s eligibility for referral by verifying coverage with payer prior to initiating referral
- Assures accurate patient demographic and payer information is verified and entered into billing system per practice protocol
- Verifies accurate patient demographics information with each visit and enters into medical record and billing system per practice protocol with 100% accuracy
- Confirms and collects correct co-payment with 100% accuracy
- Schedules appointments per practice protocol
- Provides daily operational support
- Assures medical record is complete and ready for provider use prior to patient being seen
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- One (1) year related experience is required.
- Knowledge of general office tasks, confidentiality, filing, medical terminology, CPT coding and managed care referral processes
- Awareness of related OSHA and JCAHO guidelines and requirements
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.