About Texas Children's HospitalStrategically located throughout the greater Houston area, Texas Children's Health Centers offer the same high-quality pediatric subspecialty care as our hospital – right in your neighborhood. Staffed by pediatric specialists from Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine, our teams are trained to care for the physical and emotional needs of children and adolescents. Working closely with a child's primary-care physician, our specialists diagnose health conditions and develop patient-specific treatment plans. To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
We are searching for an ECHO Techgnst I – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will learn the necessary skills and knowledge to perform echocardiograms on children and adults. You will also learn the hospital’s echo lab standard procedures and understand and acquire measurements.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Obtains the necessary knowledge and skills for performance through training
• Performs operational maintenance
• Performs daily operational maintenance of the Echo Lab supplies and equipment, ensuring that all supplies and equipment are checked for deficiencies and are safe for operation
• Prepares for RDCS exam (ARDMS- physics and pediatrics)
• Focus on Customer Service
• Diploma from a school of ultrasound technology or A Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science
• An emphasis on anatomy and physiology
1 year of Pediatric expereince preferred