About Texas Children's HospitalSince 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years. Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, a second community hospital opening in 2017. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation. To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
We are searching for a CMN Specialist — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll generate funds by developing and maintaining a portfolio of assigned Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH) partners and their fundraising campaigns, help plan and organize icon campaigns, national programs and events related to CMNH, and raise funds from community/corporate partners.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Manage a portfolio of assigned CMNH national, regional and local corporate partners
• Actively participate in the development of fundraising plans and goal setting strategies and plan and execute on-and offcampus tours, meetings, presentations, calls, field/location visits, email correspondence and general communications
• Maintain third-party event, cause marketing and promotion support for CMNH partners; present to community members and groups to promote giving opportunities as needed
• Build and maintain positive working relationships and communication with all constituencies, including donors, hospital staff and co-workers
• Help maintain integrity of data in fundraising technology system
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 2 years of fundraising, special events, or marketing experience