About Texas Children's Hospital
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Systems Analyst I for Asset Management – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll be responsible for developing clinical/business solutions by investigating processes to understand data and communications flow with individual tasks and transactions within Texas Children’s Integrated Delivery System.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Assist users in determining specific requirements to increase system effectiveness
- Analyze and evaluate existing and/or proposed systems
- Provide input to project implementation plan
- Develop, schedule, and facilitate test plans for hardware, network, integration, user acceptance and parallel usage
- Demonstrate efficiencies of the new system and provide feedback to teams
- Develop training programs and materials/documentation for all user types
- Prepare accurate and timely status reports for management
- Review and test systems for conformance to functional and performance requirements
- Develop procedures for downtime, end-users, production, and help desk
- Assist users to ensure smooth transition of system responsibilities to support
- Facilitate design analysis with users to determine configuration for the user interface
- Specific the design decisions in an accurate and testable manner for developers and database analysts
- Identify and document the data sources, recipients, and interfaces that need to be developed to support data collection and maintenance (including data conversion requirements and how start-up data will be collected for implementation)
- Assist with the design of user procedures
- Analyze use of existing systems to identify and resolve problems
- Evaluate business procedures and problems for process improvement
- Perform application maintenance activities on IS supported applications
- Coordinate the upgrade schedules with vendors and users across the Integrated Delivery System
- High school diploma or GED
- Four (4) years of experience in information systems
- IT Asset Management Foundation (ITAM), Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM),Certified Hardware Asset Management Professional Certification (CHAMP), and/or ITIL certification preferred
- Specialized in Software Asset Management or SAM Solution experience
- Enterprise Agreements/SaaS or Subscriptions/Standalone/Network Flex
- Service Now Experience
- Bachelor’s degree will substitute four (4) years of work experience
- Master’s degree will substitute for two (2) years of work experience
- Up to one (1) year of clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience may substitute for the one (1) year of required information systems experience on a month to month basis
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.