About Texas Children's HospitalSince 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years. Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation. To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
We are searching for an Echo Sonographer lll– someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will perform high quality and complex echocardiographic exams and independently perform TEE studies on patients that range from neonatal to adults.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Performs echocardiographic exams and performs advanced post-study analysis
• Assists with technical echocardiographic training and education
• Accepts responsibility for daily operational maintenance of the Echo Lab supplies and equipment
• Provides customer service, participates in management/administrative duties, as well as other essential responsibilities
• Technical diploma from a School of Ultrasound or a bachelor’s degree in Biological Science required
• Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer Certification required
• Registered Cardiac Sonographer Certification required
• Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer Certification required
• 5 years of experience as an Echo Sonographer, with 2 years in a pediatric environment