About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women is a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility and one of a select few hospitals nationwide that provides women, mothers and babies with a full continuum of high-quality, expert health care. Offering a full spectrum of maternal and fetal medicine services, including an array of fetal diagnostic procedures and highly specialized fetal surgeries, the Pavilion for Women is connected to Texas Children’s Hospital via a two-story circular sky bridge to enhance patient care by providing physicians, staff and patient families with rapid access to other pediatric subspecialists. Three private OB/GYN practices, The Family Fertility Center, The Menopause Center and The Women’s Place – Center for Reproductive Psychiatry are all housed here. Additionally, we also recently opened a community-based OB/GYN practice in Pearland.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Project Manager — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position you will be responsible for the organization and project management of a variety of department initiatives.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Serve as project manager for various multi-faceted strategic and business related projects for
the Women’s Services department. Coordinates resources needed for completion of assigned
- Use strategic influence, analytical thinking, tactical planning, attention to detail, time
management, and conflict resolution skills to effectively facilitate projects and analyses.
- Obtain, validate, analyze, and manipulate data from various sources to perform integrated
analyses and assist in making informed decisions. Must be able to interpret financial results,
generate reports, identify market trends, and recommend courses of action to leadership team.
Compose clear and concise summaries, written/oral presentations, business plans, trends, and
data analysis using PowerPoint, Excel, graphs, etc in order to present recommendations to
- Ensures project documentation (agendas, minutes, project plans, presentations, etc.) is
complete, timely, accurate, and in accordance with standards and policies, in order to ensure a
successful project outcome.
- Coordinate and work with team members, including communication with internal and external
customers, performing presentations to technical and/or non-technical staff and leadership as
necessary. Ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels in the organization
that would require support and interaction to deliver a successful deliverable.
- Assist with data gathering to determine areas of concern and discover processes for end user
- Conduct literature, benchmark, and best practice searches
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, business administration, biology, or other business, health care, or science field
- 4 years’ experience in business, projects, finance, or health care
- Master’s degree in computer science, finance, business administration, biology, or other related field can be substituted for 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of project management skills (including project planning, timeline, metrics, and process mapping), health care operations, and analyzing financial data is required
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.