About Texas Children's Hospital
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, a second community hospital opening in 2017. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
We are searching for a Senior Treasury Analyst— someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. This position will support, analyze, and administer credit card operations for the organization’s enterprise and provide backup support for daily cash management and investment activities.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Performs daily payment card administrative tasks related to device purchases, tracking, and triage; administers and tracks card solution user credentials; performs merchant processor administrative tasks
- Runs a monthly payment card report, conducts activity analytics and prepares monthly management reports
- Develops analytics to identify potential gaps in card processing structure or opportunities for process improvements and/or efficiencies
- Serves as the liaison between treasury, finance, and operational departments
- Maintains and grows knowledge and understanding of Payment Card Industry (PCI), Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), and Payment Application Best Practices (PABP) to ensure the organization maintains a compliant status
- Supports and administers the organization’s annual PCI evidence reporting and PCI Champion confirmations to ensure ongoing compliance status and report any identified remediation or needed process changes
- Participates in PCI workgroup due diligence activities for new or modifications to existing card solutions to ensure processing standards that require in-depth technical and administrative knowledge of all aspects of merchant processing
- Actively participates with project management teams for all card payment processing (due diligence, pilot, implementation, expansion, contracting and Epic interface) and assists with preparation of presentation materials for committee meetings as needed
- Provides backup support for daily cash management and investment activities and reporting as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related business discipline required
- Five years of experience in credit card, treasury, and cash management experience required
- Four years of additional accounting, finance, or similar business experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.