About Texas Children's HospitalThe Texas Children’s Hospital system is the largest pediatric integrated care system, and is an industry leader in pediatric population health. Founded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation's first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children and pregnant women. We are an Integrated Community System providing holistic care that empowers families to live healthier lives. Texas Children's Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area. Currently, the Health Plan serves more than 450,000 members across three state territories (Harris, Jefferson, North East), who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals. To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit www.texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at www.infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Senior Business Systems Analyst – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll coordinate all phases of a system optimization or upgrade project and provide production services such as recommending improvements to strategy, system usage, or process through the application of business and technology skill sets. You will also review and analyze systems including testing and documenting for all applications. You will be responsible for representing the business/clinical interests and needs of a given project and/or specific component within a project. Lastly, you will consult with stakeholders to identify current operation procedures and to clarify program objectives.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Highly prefer experinece with SQL and writing SQL Scripts.
Strongly desired experience leading/managing projects or project mangement.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to identify and ensure that system issues, business process needs, and other integrating systems are being optimized effectively
• Supports business/clinical operations and serves as liaison to IS, supporting continued system maintenance and optimization
• Works with IS and customers to perform functional configuration analysis for system implementations, on-going maintenance, and other projects
• Analyzes system problems and modifications
• Coordinates systems training