About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women is a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility and one of a select few hospitals nationwide that provides women, mothers and babies with a full continuum of high-quality, expert health care. Offering a full spectrum of maternal and fetal medicine services, including an array of fetal diagnostic procedures and highly specialized fetal surgeries, the Pavilion for Women is connected to Texas Children’s Hospital via a two-story circular sky bridge to enhance patient care by providing physicians, staff and patient families with rapid access to other pediatric subspecialists. Three private OB/GYN practices, The Family Fertility Center, The Menopause Center and The Women’s Place – Center for Reproductive Psychiatry are all housed here. Additionally, we also recently opened a community-based OB/GYN practice in Pearland.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Project Manager — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position you will be responsible for the organization and project management of a variety of department initiatives.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Formulate, administer, and maintain the detailed project plan, which includes required activities, tasks, risks, issues, and resource requirements
- Ensure project documentation (agendas, minutes, project plans, presentations, etc) is complete, timely, and accurate
- Coordinate and work with team members, including communication with internal and external customers, performing presentations to technical and/or non-technical staff and leadership as necessary
- Establish project governance and conduct steering and work team meetings
- Plan and execute the smooth transition of system responsibilities to support staff and/or leaders at the completion of project
- Manage the cost, scope, and time of each project, developing and reporting appropriate project metrics when possible
- Obtain, validate, analyze, and manipulate data from various sources to assist in making informed decisions
- Develop processes to ensure ongoing data management associated with data reporting needs
- Analyze project impacts and dependencies across the integrated delivery system
- Determine, analyze, and formulate current practices, user needs, and work flow processes, issues, and potential solutions for each project
- Utilize interpersonal skills to manage conflicts within the team
- Conduct literature, benchmark, and best practice searches
- Analyze metrics and suggest appropriate sample sizes, measurements, and validation methods
- Prepare baseline calculations of project metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, business administration, biology, or other business, health care, or science field
- 4 years’ experience in business, projects, finance, or health care
- Master’s degree in computer science, finance, business administration, biology, or other related field can be substituted for 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of project management skills (including project planning, timeline, metrics, and process mapping), health care operations, and analyzing financial data is required
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.