About Texas Children's Hospital
Founded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation's first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children. We provide STAR/Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to pregnant women, teens, children and adults in Houston and surrounding areas. Currently, the Health Plan has more than 375,000 members who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals. Texas Children's Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Marketing Specialist — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll increase awareness, consideration, and preference of strategic services at the organization’s Health Plan among key consumer and provider target markets as well as internal audiences.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Serve as the marketing relationship “owner” and as a strategic resource for leadership of key initiatives at the organization’s Health Plan
- Represent marketing, serving as contact person and project manager for various marketing and communication initiatives
- Determine and manage marketing needs and projects and lead all related initiatives
- Collaborate with internal marketing colleagues in PR, web services, brand management, etc, tapping internal expertise to create effective integrated strategies
- Coordinate the creation, implementation, production, and measurement of marketing campaigns to support objectives
- Initiate tactics and activities according to plan, on time, and within budget parameters
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2 years of marketing or communications experience
- Health care experience preferred
- Knowledge of marketing principles and tactics, strategic planning, direct marketing, and creative development
- Ability to coordinate efficient, cost-effective processes for producing high-impact marketing strategies and media planning
- Capability to professionally interact and communicate with a wide variety of internal and external constituents, and proficiency with project management techniques
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and professional client service manner are required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.