About Texas Children's Hospital
At Texas Children’s Hospital the opportunities are endless.
Recently ranked as the 4th best children’s hospital in the nation, the best in Texas, and one of only 10 hospitals on the 2018-2019 Best Children’s Hospitals Honor Roll. All are amazing accomplishments, especially considering our relatively short 60 year history, but we are never satisfied. We are always pushing for better results, because we know that what really matters is delivering the best possible care and service to the patients and families who entrust us with their lives.
In this ongoing pursuit, we understand the key to success is our people. We are always looking to find talented, driven individuals who want a career where they can thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. Discover more about us below, search our open positions, and see if you may be the right fit for our team.
We are searching for a Center Practice Leader – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will direct, supervise, and coordinate the overall operations of a practice and its service as well to advise, coach, and mentor practice staff.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years’ experience may substitute for bachelor’s degree
- 2 years’ experience as a supervisor needed
- Previous experience in outpatient pediatric management
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the physician medical site leaders and other physician partners to ensure efficient day-to-day operations, including but not limited to managing any required accounting, payroll, billing, inventory, or patient relations
- Utilize data from multiple from multiple sources and collaborate with physician medical site leaders and other physician partners accountable for leading and driving quality outcomes by acting as a change agent for simple to complex center-wide processes
- Support regulatory compliance by ensuring that self and staff adhere to our policies and procedures
- Demonstrate financial stewardship by monitoring general activities, appropriate staffing levels, and supply utilization to make necessary adjustments for appropriate cost containment and/or revenue enhancements
- Deliver timely and relevant information concerning the Center for Children and Women to internal and external audiences
- Demonstrate commitment to patients, families, and the team by exercising and expecting excellence in interpersonal communication, critical thinking, and customer service skills
- Create a healthy workplace environment by focusing on activities that will foster employee engagement and promote employee retention
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.