About Texas Children's Hospital
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Director of HR Digital Communications. In this position, you will leverage digital initiatives and campaigns to support the organization's goals regarding employer branding, team culture, brand advocacy, and robust communications that maintain the organization's reputation as a compelling place to work. You will lead a diverse team to build on the organization's culture framework, technology, social media strategies, and community building platforms to engage job seekers and team members.
- Develop and assume responsibility for the implementation, launch, execution, and ongoing management of internal marketing campaigns that drive team member engagement and loyalty with high levels of user engagement, including user-generated content
- Build and manage the organization’s content and editorial calendar to ensure that all content meets desired objectives and is delivered on time and within budget
- Lead the creation and implementation of the organization’s internal and external employer brand communities by utilizing rich content, technology, and social media
- Understand how users view and consume information, interact with the brand, and with each other
- Develop a comprehensive content strategy that is aligned with the goal of attracting and retaining talent
- Oversee the creation of tactics, tools, and branded materials such as articles, blogs, playbooks, learning roadmaps, case studies, webinars, training materials and other types of content that will drive engagement, learning, and conversations
- Enhance the brand by working with influencers and key stakeholders to create a strong online community that will grow and optimize the organization's presence across all social media channels to ensure maximum visibility and ROI
- Lead and manage the team of in-house and partner resources, including writers, designers, social media professionals, and agencies who are creating and distributing high-quality, targeted content
- Measure and report on the impact of the organization’s culture, community, and communication efforts using developed benchmarks and web tools such as Google analytics
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
- 5 years of management and leadership experience in Human Resources or Communications
- 10 years combined experience in Human Resources or communications
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and communications, with preferred knowledge in employer branding
- Content management, online marketing, social media, direct marketing, and paid marketing experience required
- Management experience developing and leading strategic company-wide initiatives
- Active involvement with blogging, tweeting, apps, group and community development, and personal branding
- An understanding and experience utilizing Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and social listening tools
- Progressive leadership responsibility in creating and managing high profile social, web, marketing, and communications strategies required
- Experience in innovative talent acquisition, workforce shaping, and work redesign preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.