About Texas Children's HospitalSince 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years. Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation. To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
We are searching for a Posting Title: Enterprise Architect Internal TCH Title: Technical Applications Advisor - someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll develop, analyze, and advise IDS and/or IS staff on technical solutions, as well as review and provide advice on application requirements, applications, processing architectures, and design. Additionally, you will develop, amend, optimize, and certify the application and system design of the integrated delivery system. You will also identify and resolve application information flow, application integration, and the necessary infrastructure to support application requirements.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Prefered skills of an Enterprise Architect- Server Based- Windows Server 2012/2016 and Red HAt Linux
Strongly fesire 3PAR storage knowledge along with Back up solutions.
Strongly desire well rounded understanding of how each area of Windows Server/Linux interacts with the following:
Prefer proven experience with identifiying resource requirements for projects. along with interacting with PM team to discuss infrustructure resources.
Desire experience Analyzing solutions brough by Sr Engineers.
Strong prefer experience in the following:
·Coordinate new development and make sure it is consistent and integrated with existing information data structures
· Lead and engage in business analysis, information acquisition analysis and design, data access analysis and design, archive and recovery strategy, security, and change management
· Appraise the effectiveness of systems flow, data usage, and different processes to identify ineffectiveness or inefficiencies and make recommendations to improve
· Develop, design, and modify technical specifications for the integrated delivery system
· Coordinate the design and analysis of the implementation of new systems and the modifications of existing systems
· Identify alternative ways to utilize the application and technologies for projects that are impacted by performance and/or business issues
· Lead development and maintenance programming activities with management, IS personnel, end users, and vendors during all phases of the system life cycle
· Develop, prepare, and utilize documentation to train and share pertinent knowledge
· Provide emergency support for malfunctioning systems
Skills & Requirements
· High school diploma or GED
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and can substitute for 4 years’ experience
· 10 years’ experience with major system design and implementation