About Texas Children's Hospital
Founded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation's first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children. We provide STAR/Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to pregnant women, teens, children and adults in Houston and surrounding areas. Currently, the Health Plan has more than 375,000 members who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals. Texas Children's Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Community Marketing Specialist - someone who works well in a fast-paced managed care setting. In this position, you’ll increase awareness, consideration and preference of strategic service lines among key consumer target markets. You will develop and maintain relationships with leaders throughout the organization. Additionally, you will target priority audiences with relevant marketing campaigns to achieve service-line specific goals.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds community engagement and association within designated territory
- Serves as the marketing relationship “owner”
- Serves as a strategic resource within designated territory for leadership of key service lines
- Determines and manages marketing needs in designated service line marketing initiatives
- Creates, implements and measures marketing plans and campaigns to support service line needs
- Provides team commitment and professional interpersonal communication
**THIS POSITION IS FOR THE JEFFERSON SERVICE AREA. BEAUMONT, PORT ARTHUR AND SURROUNDING AREAS. IT IS NOT LOCATED IN HOUSTON**
- High school diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of progressive marketing or communications experience
- A valid Texas Driver’s license must be obtained within 90 days of entering the role
- Current safe and clear driving record as defined in organization’s safety policy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred and may substitute for the experience requirement
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Detailed knowledge of marketing principles and tactics, strategic planning, direct marketing and creative development
- Ability to coordinate efficient, cost-effective processes for producing high-impact marketing strategies and media planning
- Capability to professionally interact and communicate with a wide variety of internal and external constituents, and proficiency with project management techniques
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and professional client service manner are required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.