About Texas Children's Hospital
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Manager of Information Security/Identity & Access Management — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll manage, develop, and work to improve the level of service provided. You will create, implement, and manage the strategic plan and operational support for our information security to ensure the consistent and effective protection, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our services. Finally, you will coordinate the resolution of technical, design, evaluation, and planning problems that arise in our information security systems and procedures.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Strongly desire excellent experience engaging and communicating with senior enterprise stakeholders, IT leadership and solution delivery peers
- Ability to maintain a proven customer-focused and team-oriented approach that balances security needs and user experience to provide best-in-class identity security to the organization is highly preferred
- Highly prefer candidates with proven experience developing and curating the enterprise strategy for Identity and Access Management while ensuring its durability, scalability, resilience, and user experience sensitivity
- Current and in-depth knowledge and understanding of advance security concepts associated with authentication attacks, techniques, and threat model preferred
- Ability to guide development of IAM architecture and direct IAM engineering and governance teams on major enterprise project initiatives and related technologies
- Experience developing on-going governance of IAM roadmaps, change management plans, and end user communications is highly desired
- Collaboration with CISO on IAM program strategic objectives and operational run metrics, key performance indicators and outcomes
- Ability to effectively liaise with other business units and development teams regarding IAM best practices for both on-premise and cloud based solutions highly preferred
- Strongly desire excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting to different levels within and outside of the organization
- In-depth experience with designing of identity access controls rules, roles, and policies, while ensuring consistency regardless of technologies in use highly desired
- Collaboration with Enterprise Architecture to design and deliver identity solutions for the enterprise in a highly complex environment with a blend of legacy and innovation platforms highly preferred
- Prior Identity & Access Management experience highly desired
- Highly desire 5+ years management experience with a demonstrated track-record for building and leading exceptional teams through collaboration, mentoring, and skill training
- CISSP, CISM, GIAC or other industry certification highly desired
- Allocate appropriate personnel and resources to ensure delivery of consistent, high-quality service
- Oversee the delivery operations of the service
- Manage services throughout the service lifecycle, including creation/deployment of new services and enhancement for existing services
- Establish and implement short- and long-term goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for services related to IS
- Gather and analyze data, report customer satisfaction levels, and ensure achievement of SLA metrics and goals
- Determine potential impacts to the services as well as mitigation actions required to minimize impact
- Educate staff on processes and procedures
- Establish and monitor vendor accountabilities
- Review frequent incidents and work with the Problem Manager to determine and resolve root cause to prevent further incidents
- Create and maintain an information security plan that ensures legal and regulatory compliance
- Design, implement, and manage the remote access operations, including employees, physicians, and vendors
- High school diploma or GED required
- ITIL 3 certification preferred
- 9 years’ IS selection, implementation, or support experience required
- Bachelor’s degree will substitute for 4 years’ experience
- Management experience preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.