About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus is Houston’s first community hospital designed, built and equipped exclusively for children in one of the city’s most rapidly growing communities in the area from Sugar Land to Bryan-College Station, Texas. Located at I-10 and Barker Cypress, our 515,007-square-foot hospital houses the only 24/7 pediatric emergency room in the Greater West Houston area, four operating rooms, 16-bed pediatric intensive care unit, 46 acute care beds, advanced imaging services including MRI and CT scans, a neurophysiology sleep lab, a pathology lab and a full-scale pharmacy.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Senior Administrative Assistant–someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll provide administrative and secretarial support.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Compose correspondence, memos, and reports according to guidelines
- Type, format, create, and proofread a variety of materials including presentations, reports, agendas, and contracts
- Assemble documents and presentations as needed for external meetings
- Prepare mail for review in addition to retrieving documents and mail
- Maintain files according to guidelines and maintain confidentiality
- Prepare monthly procurement card statements and review them for accuracy
- Manage the calendar for various executives and the Director
- Coordinate with administrative staff and personnel to arrange meetings
- Take detailed telephone messages and refer the caller to the appropriate party
- Maintain excellent working relationships throughout the hospital
- Respond to calls and visits from senior management, medical staff, and the public and determine the urgency of the situation
- Handle lodging for team members with detailed records
- Contact agencies who handle the individual booking for events, conventions, et cetera
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5 years’ secretarial experience
- Medical and/or college experience preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.