About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus is Houston’s first community hospital designed, built and equipped exclusively for children in one of the city’s most rapidly growing communities in the area from Sugar Land to Bryan-College Station, Texas. Located at I-10 and Barker Cypress, our 515,007-square-foot hospital houses the only 24/7 pediatric emergency room in the Greater West Houston area, four operating rooms, 16-bed pediatric intensive care unit, 46 acute care beds, advanced imaging services including MRI and CT scans, a neurophysiology sleep lab, a pathology lab and a full-scale pharmacy.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Senior Business Development Liaison — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will be responsible for the professional business development of targeted physicians and patients to drive referrals to the hospital through strategic account management, account migration and acquisition, and exceptional service and support.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Develops and executes strategic action plans targeted at physicians and their staff, to acquire,
- grow and nurture strong relationships that ultimately drive profitable referrals to the hospital
- May serve as the liaison between leadership teams and the Marketing and Public Affairs
- Implements marketing plans and programs targeted to physicians in assigned territory
- Develops and implements continuing education courses sponsored by the hospital
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience in marketing, physician/professional relationship building, or sales
- Sales and/or account management experience preferred
- Firm understanding of sales, marketing, and account management and the ability to identify and meet the referral needs of pediatricians, family practice physicians, and specialists
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and written skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Position requires individuals with a high-energy level, self-initiated work behaviors, exceptional customer service, flexible thinking and poise, and creative problem-solving skills
- Position requires the ability to utilize a personal computer and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient knowledge in Salesforce or other sales software product a plus
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.