About Texas Children's Hospital
Founded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation's first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children. We provide STAR/Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to pregnant women, teens, children and adults in Houston and surrounding areas. Currently, the Health Plan has more than 375,000 members who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals. Texas Children's Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Data Reporting Analyst—someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will develop and coordinate the information analysis and reports for supporting clinical and business outcomes, quality improvement, care management, and other performance improvement initiatives.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Develops and coordinates information needed to meet clinical and business outcomes
- Works with clinical and business leaders to identify information needs and purpose of report requests
- Provides analytical interpretation of data
- Assists end users in data analysis
- Develops and maintains information repositories
- Collaborates with information services on upgrades to systems to maintain reporting continuity
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Demonstrates commitment to team, flexibility, professional interpersonal, communication, critical thinking, and customer service skills
- Assists the upgrade team with analyzing reporting inventory and identifying any changes
- Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of industry practices, trends, and application products
- Knowledge of database software, quality improvement metrics and software applications, including functionally how the applications work as well as what areas in the organization the application is utilized and what role the application plays in their work flow
- Bachelor’s degree BSN, BS, or BA in health-related field
- 3 years data analysis experience
- Healthcare experience a must, MCO experience preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.