About Texas Children's HospitalTexas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands is north Houston’s first true, free-standing pediatric hospital designed, equipped and staffed exclusively to provide care in more than 25 areas of specialty care for children and adolescents. Hospital facilities include 24 emergency center rooms, outpatient exam rooms, radiology rooms, operating rooms and acute care beds, as well as a pediatric intensive care unit (PICU). To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
We are searching for a Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Part Time, 11a-7p) — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll provide efficient processing of instruments and sterilization throughout the hospital.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Performs decontamination of instruments
• Receives instruments from the decontamination area and processes them appropriately
• Performs physical and environmental duties as designated on a routine daily basis
• Completes sterilization processes
• Performs other essential instrument room duties
• Transports instruments
• High school diploma or GED
• 0-Two (2) years of experience in hospital instrument processing and completion of the Central Services Technician course and having passed the certification examination.
• Knowledge of a wide variety of instrumentation used in the operating room and throughout the hospital