About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Pediatrics is the nation’s largest primary pediatric care network with more than 200 physicians dedicated to the health care needs of infants to teenagers in over50 locations throughout the greater Houston area. As part of our goal to build a community of healthy children, Texas Children's Pediatrics Community Cares Program provides trusted, high-quality pediatric medical services for children who otherwise would seek care from emergency centers or possibly go without care or treatment due to low family incomes and/or lack of health insurance.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for a Senior Social Media Marketing Specialist — someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll focus on online community development and social media initiatives, as well as work with staff and patients to establish, maintain, and improve online communities and communication by leveraging social media platforms. You will also interact and inquire patients through positive interactions on our social media platforms and the effective engagement of its customers while respecting patient confidentiality and ensuring internal compliance regarding privacy.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Serve as the social media platform and market expert
- Develop innovative strategic plans for leveraging social media to encourage content consumption, build brand awareness, drive traffic to our website, and foster successful online communities
- Design and implement a social media content strategy
- Create and maintain fresh content that engages the online community and its offerings
- Interface with internal stakeholders while servicing the needs of community members
- Spearhead social media campaigns and adapt content specifically for each social network
- Establish, review, and report detailed metrics and information in order to identify, recommend, and implement changes in social marketing programs
- Perform extensive market research to ensure we are well prepared for changes in social media platforms
- Monitor and moderate all online interactions and respond as necessary
- Develop social media guidelines, content strategies, and best practices
- Work with IS and risk management to monitor and enforce social media guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, public relations, marketing, social media, or digital marketing required
- 3 years’ experience in online communication and development (including 2 years’ experience in the online community development space) required
- Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Wordpress, Google analytics, blogging, as well as the social media landscape as a whole preferred
- Knowledge of the patient/physician process, web trends, video, and metrics preferred
- Knowledge paid social media advertising preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.