About Texas Children's HospitalSince 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years. Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation. To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org. Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
We are searching for a Creative Specialist -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will develop high-impact creative including but not limited to print media and digital media (such as digital ads, PowerPoint presentations and email blasts). You will coordinate the planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of a digital library containing photography, logos and illustrations used in marketing media. Additionally, this role identifies and implements other efficiencies to improve internal creative processes and capabilities including but not limited to software programs and equipment necessary for managing high volume of work.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Designs and produces high quality creative, predominately print media but also including electronic media, to support needs of department
• Follows creative brief guidelines, as well as adheres to the creative process and creative project cycle rules and regulations
• Takes an active role in software vendor selection process partnering with IS in search of the best program for developing and maintaining digital library
• Manages input and output of the digital library, coordinating and placing digital files as well as managing search information and meta-tagging, to ensure efficiency of information and space with clients to initiate use and usability
• Identifies and implements efficiencies to improve internal creative processes and capabilities
• Actively works with creative team in building their knowledge base of creative software programs and equipment
• Works to enhance internal creative processes to better manage high volume of work and meet needs of department
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3 years’ experience in the design/production field of marketing including experience with print layout, file management, digital photo library setup and maintenance, and print production management
• Agency experience preferred