About Texas Children's Hospital
Founded in 1996, Texas Children’s Health Plan is the nation's first health maintenance organization (HMO) created just for children. We provide STAR/Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to pregnant women, teens, children and adults in Houston and surrounding areas. Currently, the Health Plan has more than 375,000 members who receive care from our network of more than 1,100 primary care physicians, 3,200 specialists, and 70 hospitals. Texas Children's Health Plan is also the largest combined STAR/CHIP Managed Care Organization in the Harris County service area.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
We are searching for an Education and Training Coordinator-- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will develop and direct the education programs for the organization’s stakeholders, including those for providers, members, and staff through partnerships.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical, education, or healthcare administration required
- 2 years clinical, educational, or managed care experience required
- A master’s degree may substitute for the two years of experience requirement
- Supports achievement of strategic goals through the design, implementation and evaluation of a multi-faceted educational plan
- Plans, designs, develops, implements, coordinates, and evaluates learning interventions for network providers to meet priority learning needs and demonstrate an improvement in performance
- Incorporate technologies across a regional network of 54 counties requiring development and acquisition of innovative remote learning environments for providers
- Partners with member services, provider relations and marketing to develop and disseminate key health messages to members and providers
- Demonstrates time and resource management by delegation of responsibility, prioritization of activities, and collaboration with other units/departments/entities to meet educational needs
- Demonstrates commitment to team, flexibility, professional interpersonal, communication, critical thinking, and customer service skills
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.