About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Pediatrics is the nation’s largest primary pediatric care network with more than 200 physicians dedicated to the health care needs of infants to teenagers in over50 locations throughout the greater Houston area. As part of our goal to build a community of healthy children, Texas Children's Pediatrics Community Cares Program provides trusted, high-quality pediatric medical services for children who otherwise would seek care from emergency centers or possibly go without care or treatment due to low family incomes and/or lack of health insurance.
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
We are searching for a Financial Analyst -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will assist the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Manager in maintaining a framework in which the organization’s financial and statistical performance can be continuously measured against quantifiable targets that are established by and acceptable to the various levels of authority, including management and the Board.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Compares the capitation membership against the claims data to check for any discrepancies in which the organization is not receiving capitation dollars on their members or are paying claims for members that are not their responsibility
- Tracks, organizes, and reviews all capitation revenue and membership received for reporting purposes
- Handles all aspects of Reinsurance so that recoupments on high dollar members are received
- Responsible for formatting and translating all electronic data into usable formats
- Assists in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for internal and statutory purposes.
- Assists in preparing information for new bids or proposals for new business
- Improves productivity by further developing processes to manage data in the most accurate and efficient manner
- Works closely with fellow employees and management as well as contractual contacts to stay on top of issues that arise from daily activity
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting and or finance required
- 1 year financial or accounting experience required
- A master’s degree in finance, accounting, or business administration or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license may substitute for one year of required experience
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.