About Texas Children's HospitalSince 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years. Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, the first hospital devoted to children’s care for communities north of Houston. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation. To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org. Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
We are searching for a Project Manager- Human Resources-- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will be responsible for the organization and project management of broad-based department initiatives.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Serve as project manager for various multi-faceted strategic and business-related projects
• Facilitates, communicates, listens, and works with project team members.
• Recommends modifications to application design or current procedures to maximize the advantages of existing systems
• Formulates, administers, and maintains the detailed Project Plan, which will include all required activities, tasks, risks, issues and resources requirements, leading to a successful and timely implementation
• Obtains, validates, analyzes, and manipulates data from various internal and external sources to assist in making informed decisions
• Develops processes to ensure ongoing data management associated with data reporting needs
• Ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels in the organization that would require support and interaction to deliver a successful deliverable
• Determines, analyzes, and formulates analysis of workflows, processes and data in regards to current practices, stakeholder needs and potential improvements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance, business administration, biology or other business, healthcare or science field required
• 4 years business, project, finance, or healthcare experience required
• A master’s degree in computer science, finance, business administration, biology or other business, healthcare or science field can be substituted for two years of experience