About Texas Children's HospitalFounded in 2013 by Texas Children's Health Plan, The Center for Children and Women is a NCQA recognized patient and family-centered medical home that provides enrolled Texas Children's Health Plan members the highest quality community-based health care, education, and advocacy. We have two locations at Greenspoint and Southwest Houston. To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org. Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
We are searching for a Pharmacy Manager – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will provide support and ensure smooth execution of the daily pharmacy operations. Additionally, you will promote and identify strategies to provide safe, effective services as well as provide patient care in a manner developmentally appropriate for the ages of patients served.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
• Assists in the daily management of the pharmacy areas
• Addresses personnel, operational, and scheduling issues and needs
• Builds commitment and promotes quality services
• Performs data collection to support regulatory requirements and for quality improvement measures to support the understanding of operational safety and effectiveness
• Conducts routine audits to ensure compliance
• Supports implementation of projects and programs
• Responsible for training and development activities for area personnel
• Conducts appropriate investigations and follows up on individual and patient complaints
• Submits performance planning documents, ongoing planning materials, action plan and department goals
• Collaborates with colleagues in other departments to ensure all Joint Commission requirements are met
• Bachelor’s degree in science or pharmacy or
• Ph.D. in pharmacy required
• RPH – Pharmacists granted by the state of Texas required
• 3 years’ pharmacy work experience or
• 2 years’ pharmacy residency training required