About Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands is north Houston’s first true, free-standing pediatric hospital designed, equipped and staffed exclusively to provide care in more than 25 areas of specialty care for children and adolescents. Hospital facilities include 24 emergency center rooms, outpatient exam rooms, radiology rooms, operating rooms and acute care beds, as well as a pediatric intensive care unit (PICU).
To join our community of 14,000+ dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org
for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org
Texas Children’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for positions at Texas Children's without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
We are searching for a Supply Chain Management Associate -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will ensure the proper stocking and delivery of all including but not limited to supplies, linen, equipment, and products throughout the hospital.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Maintains accurate PAR levels in the supply rooms, may also include maintaining linen carts, including pillows. Counts and restocks to PAR level
- Inspects for expiration, packaging integrity and storage compliance of supplies and IV fluids in accordance with safety and security standards set by various regulatory agencies including the Joint Commission
- Restocks returned products in the proper inventory location
- Performs Omnicell, Floor stock, and OR supplemental order re-stocks
- Generates par level count sheets for assigned areas using PeopleSoft, and counts individual PAR locations to include data entry into PeopleSoft computer
- Performs daily rotation of supplies and removes any product 2 weeks prior to expiration due date
- May complete EPIC pick ticket documents for ad hoc orders to include item quantity pulled, noting any deviation from original request amount (example: order 4 but intentionally sent 3), ensuring product substitute information is reflected on the document, and signs the appropriate document
- Receives, processes, and delivers DME, products, and medical supplies to the departments within established guidelines
- Accepts returned product and completes appropriate documentation prior to returning to Warehouse, and coordinates return of non-inventory items with the Inventory Control Coordinator
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year materials handling/distribution or customer service experience required
- Materials handling/distribution experience in a medical setting preferred
Current Texas Children’s employees – Please click here to login.