About Texas Children's HospitalTexas Children’s Pavilion for Women is a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility and one of a select few hospitals nationwide that provides women, mothers and babies with a full continuum of high-quality, expert health care. Offering a full spectrum of maternal and fetal medicine services, including an array of fetal diagnostic procedures and highly specialized fetal surgeries, the Pavilion for Women is connected to Texas Children’s Hospital via a two-story circular sky bridge to enhance patient care by providing physicians, staff and patient families with rapid access to other pediatric subspecialists. Three private OB/GYN practices, The Family Fertility Center, The Menopause Center and The Women’s Place – Center for Reproductive Psychiatry are all housed here. Additionally, we also recently opened a community-based OB/GYN practice in Pearland. To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org. Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus is Houston’s first community hospital designed, built and equipped exclusively for children in one of the city’s most rapidly growing communities in the area from Sugar Land to Bryan-College Station, Texas. Located at I-10 and Barker Cypress, our 515,007-square-foot hospital houses the only 24/7 pediatric emergency room in the Greater West Houston area, four operating rooms, 16-bed pediatric intensive care unit, 46 acute care beds, advanced imaging services including MRI and CT scans, a neurophysiology sleep lab, a pathology lab and a full-scale pharmacy. To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
We are searching for a Medical Assistant -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will provide patient care and excellent customer service in a healthcare setting. You will also assist in the coordination of flow and provider schedules to effectively manage patient care.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Demonstrates positive and effective interpersonal skills, communication, and customer service skills
· Facilitates the appointment check-in procedure
· Collaborates with clinic staff to ensure efficient patient flow
· Provides high quality, cost-effective patient care in collaboration with clinicians and in conjunction with the patient/family
· Collects specimens and performs Point of Care Testing
· Completes check out for patients and families
· Facilitates patient flow as the scheduling master for the clinic
Skills & Requirements
· Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
· College degree preferred
· CCMA, CMA-AAM, CMA-C, EMT, EMT-A, EMT-B, EMT-I, EMT-P, or LIC PAR certifications required
· NCMA, NRCMA, RMA-AAH, RMA-AAMP, RMA-AMT or RMA-ARMA certification required
· Two years’ related experience required
· Experience in a healthcare setting or customer service-focused industry preferred
· Outpatient clinic operations experience preferred